Many individuals and businesses seek immigrant and non-immigrant visas and green cards to obtain legal employment in the United States. The Law Offices of Kenneth G. Wincorn, PC in Richardson, Texas has helped guide numerous clients through the complex immigration process set up by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), formerly known as the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS).

Skilled employment immigration visa lawyer

Our firm regularly provides legal advice and representation to individuals seeking a visa to work in the United States. We also help businesses and organizations obtain visas for foreign workers.

There are five types of immigrant visas and several non-immigrant visa types available for individuals seeking employment immigration visas and for businesses sponsoring immigrants:

Employment immigrant visas

  • EB-1 for priority workers
  • EB-2 for workers with advanced degrees or exceptional ability
  • EB-3 for professionals, skilled workers and other workers
  • EB-4 special workers such as religious, broadcasters, and certain international organization dependents and retirees
  • EB-5 employment creation or immigrant investor

Employment non-immigrant visas

  • B-1 temporary visitor for business
  • B-2 temporary visitor for pleasure
  • E-1 treaty trader
  • E-2 treaty investor status
  • H-1A nurses going to work for up to three years in health professional shortage areas
  • H-1B specialty occupations, Department of Defense (DOD) workers, fashion models
  • H-2A temporary agricultural worker
  • H-2B temporary worker: skilled and unskilled
  • H-3 trainees
  • H-4 spouse or child of H-1, H-2, H-3
  • I foreign press
  • J-1 exchange visas; au pair, trainee, intern, home residence waiver, and medical professional waiver
  • L-1A executive, managerial
  • L-1B specialized knowledge
  • L-2 spouse or child of L-1
  • O-1 extraordinary ability persons
  • P-1, P-2, P-3 internationally recognized performers
  • Q international cultural exchangees
  • R religious workers
  • TN Canadian/Mexican professional workers

We can also assist with the completion of Form I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.

Contact the Texas Law Offices of Kenneth G. Wincorn, PC

Our office is located in the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area and we handle cases regarding employment immigration law anywhere in the world.

If you are an individual or an employer seeking to obtain a visa or green card, please call Kenneth G. Wincorn’s office at 214-630-1221 or contact us online.

Our staff is fluent in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Vietnamese.

The firm serves clients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex including:

  • Arlington
  • Carrollton
  • Collin County
  • Dallas
  • Dallas County
  • Delta County
  • Denton
  • Denton County
  • Ellis County
  • Fort Worth
  • Frisco
  • Garland
  • Grand Prairie
  • Hunt County
  • Irving
  • Johnson County
  • Kaufman County
  • McKinney
  • Mesquite
  • Parker County
  • Plano
  • Richardson
  • Rockwall County
  • Tarrant County
  • Wise County